Swimwear Care Instructions
Sorella Swim® is dedicated to providing you with the high quality and craftsmanship you expect in your swimwear!
Please refer to and practice the following care instructions/techniques so your swimwear will stay looking brand new for many years to come.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMSUIT
- Your swimsuit was made with special dyes to achieve a vibrant color. Due to the nature of these special dyes some bleeding may occur when exposed to sunlight, chlorine and/or salt water.
- HAND RINSE your swimsuit thoroughly after each use in COLD water.
- ALWAYS HAND WASH SEPARATELY. Do not wash with any other colors.
- Do not wear your swimsuit in spas and heated pools, as the chemicals will bleach fabrics and cause deterioration.
- Always lay flat to dry, away from direct sunlight. NEVER twist your swimsuit to dry.
- NEVER machine wash or dry.
- Avoid suntan lotions and deodorant near your swimsuit, as lotions can damage the rubber and fabrics.
- Avoid rough surfaces, as these surfaces can snag and damage your swimsuit.
Thank you and enjoy your Sorella Swim®!